A recycled leather veneer that’s
redefined as a surface that beckons. Richly grained
recycled leather in finishes that channel the distinctive
texture of exotic crocodile, the warmth of walrus and
the remarkable appearance of wild buffalo. Formica Brand's new
dECOLeather™ recycled leather veneer offers a sense
of luxury and draws the eye to spaces such as a
trendy hotel reception desk or a chic cocktail bar.
Features of Formica dECOLeather:
• It is sustainable with rapidly renewable materials
• It is durable with multiple layers of water based protective
• It is resilient due to the natural latex rubber
• Offers the pleasing qualities of leather (look, feel, aroma) but
with added durability and easier fabrication
• It can be easily bonded to any substrate (MDF,
particleboard, plywood or gypsum board
Formica Infiniti Surfaces
This surfacing features a
soft-to-the-touch super matte finish,
resists fingerprints and bacterial growth,
and has thermal healing capabilities.
™ is stocked in 16 colors,
and available in all Formica
standard colors on a made-to-order basis. See more Formica Infiniti Surfaces.
Contact a DSI sales representative at 800-745-1778 for pricing on Formica® Brand dECOLeather Veneer Laminates.